6.11.11

Blowing Walmart JVC 12 inch subwoofer

I bought a JVC 12 inch subwoofer from walmart on sale for $45 dollars, and I didn't buy it to blow it out, but the foam surround ripped up while I was moving it from one box to another. It had a raised plastic loop around it that made it dificult to screw in screws at an angle, and it had started to come up, so I just took it off not knowing that it was also glued to the foam surround, so it ripped the surround. I got pissed and blew it out, here is the video. I just used the bass test you hear in the beginning of the song to blow it. It actually put up a good fight, I only show about 1 minute before it blows, but It took a good 10 minutes to actually get to that point.

No comments:

Post a Comment